Qualified Prosthetic Technician
Qualified Prosthetics Technician!
Looking to relocate to New Brunswick?
Hub Dental Laboratory (A member of The Aurum Group of Companies) is seeking a Qualified Prosthetics Technician to join our expanding team in Moncton, NB. Attributes include strong hand-eye coordination, excellent work ethic, and the ability to work in a team setting.
We are a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs across Canada. We offer a competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, pension and opportunities for continuing education & advancement.
The job is located in Moncton, New Brunswick; we would provide a relocation package for a candidate located outside of Moncton.
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Waxing Dentures
- Setting Teeth
- Relines and Repairs
- All on 4/5/6
- Supervising and mentoring experience necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have previous dental laboratory experience/education
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Specialist experience in overdentures
- Prosthetic knowledge on Straumann, Nobel Biocare and 3i
- Good understanding of dental terminology and anatomy
Why should you apply:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Room for advancement
- Pension Plan
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Training on the Job
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com