Send Us Your STL Files or Case Photos
Preparing Your STL Files For Export
Doctors may now export generic STL files directly from their MyAligntech* account.
- Go to option “Export” on the individual patient “Order Information” page on the MyAligntech online account portal.
- This allows users to export OrthocAD files to generic STL files (CAD/CAM standard format).
- The open generic STL service is provided for your convenience. When using the file with a third party service provider, the user should contact the third party service provider to ensure STL export type and format selected are compatible with your intended use.
- It is always the up to the doctor to decide the treatment plan for the patient.
For detailed instructions and visuals regarding Cadent iTero and the process of exporting .STL files from your MyAligntech account, click here.
OrthoCad - Export Instructions for the iOC Intra-Oral Scanner
For detailed instructions and visuals regarding the process of exporting .STL files from your MyAligntech account for integration with your iOC Intra-Oral Scanner, click here.
Sending Case Photos
Use this convenient on-line system to send your illustrating photographs on any case to Aurum Ceramic/Classic. Click the lab location you wish to communicate with to open an email window, enter the case details & attach the digital images, and then send!
IMPORTANT: Be sure to include the patient's name and laboratory location.
• Protects confidentiality of patient information.
• Works just like e-mail tools you are used to (and with your existing email address)
• Exchange prescriptions, photos and information securely with specialists, labs and peers.
• Meets compliance standards in terms of secure connections, encryption of data, back-up access logging and auditability.
• Attach files up to 500 MB per message.
• View, annotate and manipulate files.
• Unlimited Storage.
View your digital records on-screen with Brightsquid Dental Link
• Highly intuitive software
• Specific data about the model, patient, etc. displayed.
• Zooming and panning with full 3D rotation
• Includes tooth, arch, and various diagnostic measurements.
• Capture and print any view using the convenient Snapshot Printing function.
• Integrates seamlessly with most leading dental practice management software systems
Ask us for details on getting Brightsquid and Secure-Mail installed at no charge today!
Typically photo printouts used by the technicians do not require high resolution and correspondingly large file sizes.
PLEASE NOTE: On the other hand, Case Photography being submitted for publication (e.g., in the Aurum Continuum newsletter) requires the maximum resolution available.
Aurum Ceramic/Classic Laboratories
|Calgary||115 17th Avenue S.W.||(403) 228-5120 | TOLL FREE 1-800-661-1169|
|Charlottetown||24 Garfield Street, Suite A||1-902-566-5313 TOLL FREE 1-866-253-5313|
|Edmonton||11007-106th Avenue||(780) 423-1904 TOLL FREE 1-800-661-2745|
|Kelowna||#10-1710 Ellis Street||(250) 762-3022 | TOLL FREE 1-800-667-4146|
|Lethbridge||1710 B - 31 St. North||403-320-0622 TOLL FREE 1-844-764-5323|
|Ottawa||1175 Cecil Avenue||(613) 736-1946 | TOLL FREE 1-800-267-7040|
|Saskatoon||336 6th Avenue North||(306) 665-8815 | TOLL FREE 1-800-665-8815|
|Vancouver||936 West 8th Avenue||(604) 737-2010 | TOLL FREE 1-800-663-1721|
|Vernon||#201-3002 32nd Avenue||(250) 542-5164 | TOLL FREE 1-800-663-5413|
|Victoria||1928 Oak Bay Avenue||(250) 595-2314 | TOLL FREE 1-800-663-6364|